A high quality polyamide fibre made
from 100% recycled Econyl yarn and
fire rated to Bfls-1. Premier provides
exceptional dirt and moisture removal
to protect internal floor coverings.
INTRAlux Premier Features
- 100% recycled Econyl yarn for excellent environmental credentials.
- Bfls-1 in sheet format for excellent fire resistance
- Heavy contract class 33 wear rated
- Surface mounted or shallow recessed application
- Designed for use beyond Zone 1 & 2 matting, to enhance performance and ensure full removal of dirt and moisture
- Monofilament Scraper insert for optimal dirt removal
|Product Reference||INTRAlux Premier, Polyamide Sheet Fibre Barrier Matting|
|Material||900g/m² pile weight 100% recycled Econyl polyamide fibre|
|Installation||With surface of mat level with adjoining floor coverings
Surface mounted with low profile ramped edging trim – see
INTRAlux Gripfit on page 140
|Construction||High content PVC Backing with Polyamide Pile|
|Roll Size||20m x 2m|
|Sustainability||100% Econyl fibre, phthalate free backing|
N10 General Fixtures/Furnishings/
Equipment 300 Entrance Matting
14 Headlands Business Park, Salisbury Road Blashford, Ringwood BH24 3PB
T: +44(0)1425 472000 F: +44(0)1425 481981
INTRAlux Premier Polyamide Fibre Matting
With following inserts: Polypropylene
Ribbed Fibre (colour ref) / Polyamide Fibre (colour ref) / or combination of inserts. Installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
Sample Select Tool
Loading Sample Select Tool
Our sample select tool allows you to order samples of any of our products. It's a new feature that we're working on - if you're having any issues please give us a call on +44(0)1425 472000 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Select a Product
Please complete the form below tosubmit your request. We will be in touch as soon as possible to confirm your selection.