Entrance Matting At The Sammy Ofer CentreLearn More
Schools, Colleges, Universities
The entrances of schools, universities and colleges are often subject to intense periods of heavy footfall, with muddy shoes and studded footwear for sports making heavy-duty entrance matting a necessity. INTRAsystems is dedicated to finding the most suitable solution for your building, while simultaneously keeping costs low to suit centrally funded budgets.
Typically educational buildings have medium to high traffic levels, and traffic tends to be intense at certain times of the day – it is therefore important to have a suitable specification which covers a generous area to ensure effectiveness throughout peak traffic flow, even in inclement weather conditions.
Specialist matting is recommended for access areas to and from playing fields, where studded footwear and excessive coarse dirt is expected. The hardwearing INTRAbrush system is ideal, offering aggressive scraping action and ease of cleaning and maintenance through its open construction.
As the majority of educational projects are centrally funded, budget is often limited. Pragmatic planning is therefore essential, ensuring areas of highest traffic are identified and funds maximised by focusing on these areas. Experience has shown that there is no price too high for safety – and the protection of internal floor coverings, which can be very costly to repair if damaged. The INTRAlink product has been exceptionally successful in these areas, due to its high performance, durability, competitiveness, and its versatility of use and maintenance.
Who We Work With
Entrance Matting At The National Automotive Innovation CentreLearn More
- Entrance Matting at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Heavy-Duty Entrance Matting At AberInnovation
- Entrance Matting At The Sammy Ofer Centre
- Entrance Matting At The National Automotive Innovation Centre
- National College for Advanced Transport & Infrastructure
- Entrance Matting At The Blavatnik School of Government
- Entrance Matting At The National Graphene Institute
- Francis Crick Institute
- Fusion Building Bournemouth University
- Budmouth Academy
- Brunel University
- Arts University Bournemouth
- The Spark Building
- Oxford Brookes University
- Mathematical Institute