Entrance Matting At City Hall, LondonLearn More
Exhibition Halls, Civic Offices, Museums, Theatres, Event Areas
From grand exhibition halls to noble museums and opulent theatres, public buildings must stand up to both potentially high traffic and the critique of the public eye. We keep the desired character of your building in mind, alongside safety and performance requirements, to find you the perfect INTRAsystems solution for your building.
Being areas of public focus, safety, performance and the aesthetics of any entrance matting is paramount. Traffic levels vary between locations, so careful consideration of the most appropriate matting system must be taken.
Access for disabled persons needs to be safe and easy, and suitable matting should be considered for areas with wheeled access, ensuring the matting extends in travel direction across a distance that is greater than the circumference of an average wheelchair’s wheel.
Who We Work With
Tate ModernLearn More
- Entrance Matting At The Brent Civic Centre
- High-Performance Entrance Matting At 1 Finsbury Avenue
- Entrance Matting At P&J Live
- Entrance Matting At Alexandra Palace
- Entrance Matting At The Royal Opera House
- Entrance Matting At City Hall, London
- Stainless Steel Grilles At The U.S. Embassy
- Stainless Steel Grilles at the Opera Terrace
- Entrance Matting Installation at the V&A Museum
- Francis Crick Institute
- Exchequer Court
- Tate Modern
- Library of Birmingham
- NEC Arena
- The Royal Exchange
- Woolwich Civic Centre