Heavy-Duty Entrance Matting At Liverpool Street StationLearn More
Railway & Bus Stations, Airports, Ports
These are areas with extreme traffic levels where a high performing and heavy-duty Entrance Matting system is essential to ensure safety. This sector includes some of the most demanding areas for the use of Entrance Matting, with consistently high traffic flow and heavy wheeled items.
Internal floor surfaces are often smooth, hard terrazzo for ease of cleaning – it is therefore essential that the Entrance Matting absorbs & removes maximum levels of moisture to prevent slips and falls. A combination of rubber and polyamide fibre inserts offer an excellent solution, providing longevity and optimum moisture absorption, even in periods of intense traffic and inclement weather.
Cleaning and maintenance routines are often restricted to short but concentrated periods, and it is therefore important that the matting can be quickly and thoroughly cleaned to maintain ongoing performance & efficiency.
Who We Work With
Clapham Junction StationLearn More
Heavy-Duty Entrance Matting At White Hart Lane StationLearn More
Heavy Duty Entrance Matting At The Preston Bus StationLearn More
- Grilles and Entrance Matting at Kidbrooke Station
- Zonal Entrance Matting at Charing Cross Station
- Heavy-Duty Entrance Matting At Liverpool Street Station
- Entrance Matting At Heathrow Airport
- Entrance Matting At Manchester Airport
- Heavy-Duty Entrance Matting At White Hart Lane Station
- Entrance Matting System At Euston Station
- Heavy Duty Entrance Matting At The Preston Bus Station
- Heavy Duty Entrance Matting At Abbey Wood Station
- Entrance Matting Installation at Liverpool Street Station
- London Bridge Station
- Clapham Junction Station
- Nottingham Station
- Newport Rail Station