Our brand new CPD, How to Specify Welded Wedge Wire Grilles, is now available to book, with our first session scheduled for 12th May.
During the 1-hour presentation, you will learn everything you need to know to successfully specify welded wedge wire grilles for a wide range of interior and exterior applications.
The session provides you with a complete understanding of this versatile material; covering construction, fixings and finishes, specification options and creative applications as well as performance ratings, standards, and sustainability factors.
By the end of the session, you will have a complete understanding of:
- Types of grilles and gratings- what is welded wedge wire?
- Configuration options and considerations for drainage, airflow and aesthetics
- The different materials and finishes, when to use them and why
- Applications and benefits
- Sustainability and performance
- Design possibilities and product innovation
All backed up with real-life case studies and example specifications – plus a Q&A at the end to answer questions specific to your learning needs.
Alternatively, call us on +44(0) 1425 472000 or email to book a private session for your practice.